cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject New Tutorial in C2.1
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:27:32 GMT
Thanks to John Morrison's hard work, the Tutorial I distributed
in RTF format has been converted to the Stylebook format.  Also
included is a working webapp that demonstrates the tutorial's
application.  It provides a decent starting place and metric
to see if you are following allong correctly.

If you would like to update the Tutorial, please do so.  I
provided it as a starting point--and never was finished to
the point that I would prefer.

The Tutorial is yours, so please make it work for you.

Please note that the tutorial can be backported to C2.0 without
any problems--and I leave that decision up to the maintainers.

Again, many thanks to John--I am grateful for the conversion.

Perhaps nice additions or exercises for the tutorial would be
to provide access controls and themes.  The code is all there,
and it can easily be done.  The database would have to be augmented
a bit though.