cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de>
Subject Re: [C2]: Building the Release Candidate - help needed
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:05:31 GMT
> As far as I can tell, we "only" have to solve
> the open bugs. The examples are working (at
> least on most systems).
>
> So this is a call for volunteers, helping to
> solve the bugs entered into bugzilla.

There are two patches of mine still in the queue:
- The serialization to XML does not generate the correct namespace-prefixes
under certain circumstances. The patch fixes this by keeping track of current
prefix mappings.
- The XSLTProcessorImpl does not correctly resolve URLs which causes problems
for resources included with stylesheets on *NIX platforms.

Patches for both problems have been posted. I can resubmit them if necessary.

Joerg Henne