cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hope everybody's OK
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:25:56 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I hope everybody's OK after what happened this morning...
>
> Ovidiu

It's a scary thing when it happens in your home-town.  My
wife's employer shut down early so everyone could go home
and make sure they could find any loved ones that were in
Washington D.C.

There was a rumor of an attack in the town where my house
is, but it seems that was just a rumor.  All that said,
my family and I are OK.  I have a friend who works in D.C.,
and I haven't heard from him yet.  The commute is going
to be insane for him--but he should be ok.

My office is cleared out except for me and the CTO, but he
is leaving soon too.  The news left everyone astonished, as
if this is all a real bad dream.