cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [C2]: Changes between C2.0 and C2.1
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:07:56 GMT
+100 for LogKitManager. This is a major LogKit enhancement that is
really useful in production environments. Thanks for it, Giacomo.

+1 also for porting the Source interface changes, since they impact the
core classes. IMO, it's better to have the same core in 2.0 and 2.1
while 2.0 isn't final.

--
Sylvain Wallez