cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <g.rabell...@bibop.it>
Subject Cocoon Ant task
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:54:01 GMT
Ciao,

I'm almost finished with the Cocoon ant task. Basically it's quite
a hack, being mostly a  sligtly modified version of Cocoon Main.java,
but it works quite well (I tried it with the Avalon docs changing the
java task to the new Cocoon task) and I find it pretty useful for
my needs.

I'm more than willing to donate this small software to the ASF: is
the Cocoon team interested in it? Better yet: this is meant as an
optional Ant task, so it might make sense to donate it to the Ant
team. Yet using this task means also that you need to have a
fully working Cocoon environment (with all the libraries) so it
might be a bit overweight for the standard Ant distribution and
could fit better inside Cocoon (which package?).

Please let me know: if you're interested I might send you a working
version today or tomorrow.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino