cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: latest C2 not working
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:35:51 GMT
On 19.Sep.2001 -- 12:19 PM, Griffith, Vivienne wrote:
> I just downloaded the latest C2 from CVS (cocoon_20_branch). The
> org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm package is not in the jar. After adding

This should be installed in $COCOON/WEB-INF/classes. Have you made
"clean", "webapp" and installed cocoon.war in your servlet container?

> it, I am still getting a ClassNotFoundException
> (org.apache.cocoon.matching.WildcardSessionStateMatcherFactory - not in the
> source or jar) in the log. Also the cocoondb.data file is empty.

This class was renamed WildcardSessionAttributeMatcherFactory. It
looks like your sources are out of sync.
      find . -type f | xargs egrep -i SessionStateMatcher
doesn't show up anything, here.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l