cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Problem with sessions on Cocoon 2
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:24:09 GMT
David,

after reading the sources and the output you provided I get the
impression that both actions do indeed work correctly i.e. the line
"SESSIONVALIDATOR: all session params validated" is only printed if
all params were validated _successfully_

Could you please be more specific what makes you believe that it
doesn't work as advertised? Wait...

On 14.Sep.2001 -- 06:34 PM, David H?not wrote:

> It looks like the validator didn't see anything in the session, and in fact I
> can't use the name variable from the xsl stylesheet (always undefined
> although I put a "<xsl:param name="name"/>" after the xsl:stylesheet)

What are you trying here? Please post the relevant bits of your XSP /
XSL. To use a session attribute you need the session taglib and use
<session:get-attribute name="login"/> (Or do it manually with java.)

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de