cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [C2]: Delaying the release candidate
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:26:23 GMT
On 14.Sep.2001 -- 12:22 PM, Klaus Bertram wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> is it an xlan problem ?

Yes, I think so.

> i had figure out the same,
> see mail RE: [C2.1] session state doesn't work from 11.09

Ooops, haven't noticed before.

> do you know which component give the conf parameter to the machters?
> I can't see it

Sure. In (line numbers are HEAD branch)
org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/sitemap/java/sitemap.xsl
line 141ff matcher factories are dealt with. Line 150 copies the
current node descendant-or-self to $config. Line 151 uses this
variable as argument to call a xalan extension function to trigger the
code generation.

Problem seems to be that either $config does not contain
descendant-or-self (don't think so) or only part of the tree is used
as argument value. This might be a result of xalan switching from DOM
to DTM which does not seem to be completed, yet. However, using the
latest xalan-D10 does not resolve this problem. I haven't found a
corresponding bug report on this in xalan's bugzilla so far.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de