cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [C2][VOTE] Sync C2.0 and C2.1 branches
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 18:10:18 GMT
On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:26:46 -0700 (PDT), Davanum Srinivas wrote:
From: Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>
--

Sorry, I managed to miss the vote on my current mail storm...

7) SiteBuilder - Sitemap editor cocoon app contribution from Sergio

  -1 from me. It needs a lot more features to be really more usefull than my
emacs :)

9) Better JSP Support - JspEngineImplWLS and JSPEngineImplNamedDispatcherInclude
from Bernhard

  +1 from me. JSP has a huge deployed base, and is really important to allow
Cocoon to mingle with existing projects.

I'm neutral on all other votes.

--
Sergio Carvalho