cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From mar...@mman.dyndns.org (Martin Man)
Subject Re: AW: entity catalogs support - finalisation
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 07:26:26 GMT
On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 09:34:57AM -0700, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> Please try this sequence.
>
> cd $TARDIS/Checkouts/xml-cocoon2
> ./build.sh clean
> ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps install

Also for those who don't know it yet, to simplify the building process you can
put all these properties into .ant.properties file located in the same
directory as build.xml is, here is mine to show

---- cut .ant.properties ---

include.webapp.libs=yes
install.war=/home/martin/tmp/work/jakarta-tomcat/webapps
remove.webapp=yes

---- cut .ant.properties ---

rgds,
martin