cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [C2][Vote]: Changes between C2.0 and C2.1
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:18:06 GMT
Leo,

Checked in. Please cross-check. Please note that i took the liberty of adding an if condition
check if parentComponentManager is null in Cocoon.java. (This is a possible scenario when
we run
Cocoon from the command line).

Thanks,
dims

--- Leo Sutic <leo.sutic@inspireinfrastructure.com> wrote:
> I'm not allowed to vote, but 09-15 sounds fine.
>
> I would however like to call a vote for including root component managers
> into C2.1. It is a very much needed feature for clustering and hosting of
> multiple C2 webapps.
>
> Patch for C2.1 is attached.
>
> /LS
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-zip-compressed name=pcm21.zip

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI