cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Answer <creat...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[4]: DatabaseXActions
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:47:07 GMT
Hello Chris,

  Your request attribute patches are applied?
  Last snapshot still not work with attributes.

xsp-page:
    <xsp:logic>
      request.setAttribute("pdate",new Date());
    </xsp:logic>

descriptor:
    <values>
      <value param="pdate" dbcol="fdate" type="time-stamp"/>
    </values>

DatabaseAddAction can't find pdate (always null).
In addition to this logger also not print request attributes, only
parameters.