cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DZIEMBOWSKI,KINGA (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <kinga_dziembow...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Cocoon and WSDL [was Re: AW [LONG]: [C2] Providing and u sing soap services]
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:38:47 GMT
We are very encouraged by the recent discussions regarding support for SOAP
in Cocoon. We belong to a middleware group at HP and our current focus is on
Web services and B2B processing. We have adopted Cocoon2 as the underlying
framework for some of our work. So far our experience with Cocoon has been
great and we have added the necessary SOAP support for our usage. The client
side support for SOAP invocation is implemented using XSP + logic sheets
(part of the XSTREAM related work that Ovidiu discussed on the Cocoon
mailing lists). This was included as part of a beta release of our web
services offering released in mid August. We also have been working on a
SOAP server implementation based on Cocoon. We are willing to contribute
this implementation to Cocoon. If you are interested, we can initiate
further communication regarding this early next week.

We are looking forward to hearing from you on this subject.

Thanks
Kinga Dziembowski