cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Newland <chris.newl...@emorphia.com>
Subject use of logger in XSP helper classes?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:05:50 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to track down a bug in XSPCookieHelper. I'm searching for a cookie
by name using

Cookie cookie = <xsp-cookie:get-cookie name="user_id"/>

and this works most of the time but occasionally (after logging out) it will
somehow get the value from an expired session (non-stored) cookie (which
didn't have the name "user_id").

I've been trying to locate the problem and wondered if there was a way to use
the logging components from within the XSP helpers (which have all static
methods)

Or more generally, be able to use logging from within any static methods.

Is there a way to get a reference to the logger from the objectModel?

Thanks,

Chris