cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject C2 entity catalogs - parseCatalog() to load default catalog
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 23:59:21 GMT
Hi Dims, it seems that there is too much variability
in the build process. It appears that we may not be
able to rely on them using the build option
-Dinstall.war=$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps

I am sure that there would be a way to load the
default catalog via our Cocoon classes at
org/apache/cocoon/components/resolver
thereby leaving the CatalogManager.properties entirely
free for local use.

If you can give me a starting point, then i will try
to add it (i am only a Java hacker :-). I can see a
parseCatalog() method in the resolver API javadocs,
but i am not sure where to call it from.
cheers, David