cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [C2.1-dev][Patch] JSPReader & sample
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:47:56 GMT
Hi, Cocooners!

This is the first working version of JSPReader. I think that it will be
useful in any project that uses JSP with Cocoon 2. Apply please. An example
of is provided too.

As I couldn't get a definite anwser about the 'context://' protocol and its
resolution, so that protocol is not supported now. To specify a path from
the root of the application simply use '/path/to/file' format (with leading
'/'). Does anybody know why '/path/to' is not used instead of 'context://'
and what is the purpose of 'context://' protocol?

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian