cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paolo" <lav...@arsenio.net>
Subject Cookies still not working in latest dev snapshot
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:48:18 GMT
I am working on the latest dev snapshot
(xml-cocoon2_20010919041506.tar.gz) and I discovered that cookies are
still not working.

Try the /cocoon/xsp/cookie example: a cookie seems to be correctly set
but when reloading the page and reading its fields, there are many
errors.

a) MaxAge of cookie is always -1
b) Path of cookie is ""
c) Value of cookie by name is 138443251455A59692E34472F4F97560
(JSessionID) instead of correct value
d) Value of cookie by index is 0 instead of correct value

I also looked into the code and I discovered that a recent patch seems
to be wrong into XSPCookieHelper.java:

	If (secure == "true")

Should be replaced with:

	If (secure.equals("true")

Is this a new bug, an old one or i missed something in my tests?

I need cookies in my project, so I can resolve this if nobody has done
it or is working on that.

Waiting answers and comments,
Paolo Scaffardi
AIRVENT SAM S.p.A.