cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: latest xform
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:45:40 GMT
At 5:13 PM +0200 29/7/01, Torsten Curdt wrote:
>* input/output mapper [me]
>  Although prepare for such mappings the
>  mapping needs to be implemented for
>  basic use cases:
>    - xform
>    - bean
>    - classes in general
>    - maybe even databases?

Should we add 'file' to this?

Forgive me if I misunderstood what you are saying here, but could we add
the ability to process/update XML File as DOM to this, allowing us to throw
away the FP TagLib (which was always intended as a 'thought experiment').

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre