cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <>
Subject RE: IT WON'T BREAK!!! (was Re: New Excalibur--Time to redo your Cocoon Load Tests)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 19:13:33 GMT
On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Hm, with JDK1.3.1 I have got some interesting info; may be it can help you to find the
> And may be not. :-/
> ------------------------------
> An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
> Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION occurred at PC=0x6d3c76aa
> Function name=ZIP_Open
> Library=C:\Java\jdk1.3.1\jre\bin\zip.dll
> Current Java thread:
> 	at Method)
> 	at
> 	at com.caucho.vfs.Jar.getJarEntry(
> 	at com.caucho.vfs.Jar.getSafeJarEntry(
> 	at com.caucho.vfs.Jar.isFile(
> 	at com.caucho.vfs.Jar.canRead(

i think you've probably found a synchronization bug in resin, actually.
there was a little thread about this on resin-interest a few days ago. do
you get the same results in tomcat? you might want to post this stacktrace
to resin-interest.

- donald

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: