cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: [C2B2] Big Bug in sub-sitemap handling (?)
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 05:12:03 GMT
On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Matthew Langham wrote:

> After comparing the logs I can now add a little to that:
>
> When the pipeline is in the subsitemap components such as the
> TraxTransformer are _retrieved_ from the pool - but they are not returned!
> This is the case if the pipeline is in the "normal" sitemap.

Have you defined a TraxTransformer in the subsitemap or are you using
the one from the parent sitemap? Try defining the TraxTransformer in the
sub-sitemap as well to see if the behaviour is the same as before. IIRC
this issue has been raised a few weeks ago and it might have to do with
returning a component to a component manager that received it from its
parent CM.

Giacomo