cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: request object
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:13:41 GMT
Thanks - also to Konstantin Piroumian.

I'll foprward this to the user maillist, as there is no documentation for
this, and I know a number of questions have been raised regarding this

Anthony Aldridge
Lead Application developer

Managed Intranet Hosting
Personal GDP: 325-8338
MIH Hotline: 876-1300

Gianugo Rabellino <> on 30/08/2001 16:07:55

Please respond to

Subject:  Re: request object

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 03:33:04PM +0100, wrote:

> It would be nice to implement the interface, or at least provide public
> access to the HttpServletRequest object from c2. The object is currebtly
> protected, even if you don't want to formally implement the interface, I
> can see no reason for not providing a public access  to egt the
> ServletRequest.

Look at the Map object that is being passed in the setup() methods. from
there you can do:

HttpServletRequest httprequest =

This is how I'm doing it myself, and it works...

Gianugo Rabellino

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: