cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: [C2 diff] mru store gc logging
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:22:06 GMT

My point here is that I am afraid that when loop is executed, it ALWAYS frees ALL objects
from
the cache, because freeMemory() is not changing as no GC is being done during loop execution.

I might be not right here - I'm speaking theoretically - need to proof this point by experimenting.
Additional debug() after loop with cache.size() printout would help.

Vadim