cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject [VOTE] Add getRealPath() to Context
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 19:54:19 GMT
Hi,

I propose to add getRealPath() method to Context interface as it is already implemented by
subclasses. This method would
be declared as:

+    String getRealPath(String path) throws MalformedURLException;

This will only extend existing interface. If this method can not be exposed
via Context interface, please let me know why. Otherwise, I'm awaiting for
your "+1"s.

This method is required in ProgramGeneratorImpl class to get context
directory. I can not use getResource() as it returns "jndi:" URL under
some servlet engines (Tomcats, to be precise).

If there are other methods to get context directory, please tell them.

Regards,
Vadim