cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: [c2] EventCache questions
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:48:19 GMT

Wow, where have you been before? :)))
Yes, you are right - that's not necessary and this might be the performance issue.
Reducing checker threads amount down to one would decrease amount of runFinalization()/gc()
calls in two times - giving better performance.

Could we use just one static checker thread?
There is an issue with configuration though... Which configuration to use, from what store...

> I think one instance of the EventCache would be sufficiently, because the
> EventCache
> it doesn't matter which pipline, class, etc stores objects.

I don't know is it OK or not and how to do this...

Vadim