cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: [C2.1] Problems retrieving images from cache in latest CVS
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:43:31 GMT
Stuart,

I also had similar problem, also under Resin, and - guess what -
if I used home-grown proxy class I wrote specifically to trace this problem -
problem was not shown.

I bet if you use Apache - Resin combo, you wouldn't find this problem.

PS: For some reason, this problem is gone - I can not reproduce it anymore....

Vadim