cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: Strange problem with the Reader
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:18:12 GMT
Thanks for your answer.
But now I found out something stranger:
It works with JPEGs!

But not with GIFs ...

When trying to save the gif to disk after two seconds it saved correctly.

I tried the cocoon webapp and I think there the cocoon.gif doesn't disappear

For me it's a HUGE bug and if nobody can help me I will write a bug report
although I'm not sure if it's one ...

JOERN_HEID

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vgritsenko@hns.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. August 2001 15:55
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Strange problem with the Reader

Assuming you do not see image correctly after refresh:

I had similar problem, but it's gone now for some reason. What I do
remember:

Try and test this under Tomcat - problem should go away. Also, if you put
resin behind HTTP cache,
problem should disappear. I do not have explanation for this. May be, Resin
does not handle
keep-alive correctly.

PS Mine config is the same: (Win 2000, Resin 2.0.1, JDK 1.3.1)

Vadim

What does it say?