cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: ajp12/ajp13 (was Re: AW: LoadTest)
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:50:02 GMT
Hi,

	We've been using ajp12 for the past year, without problems. We only
	had one issue where if tomcat crashed, httpd would race and try to
	take over the system. This was fixed a while back though.
<<
We saw that happen on Linux boxes.

	Recently we've upgraded to ajp13 as we read the same fokelore. So far
	everything has been fine with that too. What are you guys using ?
<<
We are using ajp12 at the moment. Is using ajp13 a significant gain?

Matthew