cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject [C2][VOTE]: Logging
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:04:02 GMT
I just wanted to start a vote on the logging features of C2.0. The 2.1
containes the enhanced CocoonLogFormatter which outputs more information,
the current uri, thread name etc.
So let's vote if this should go into the 2.0 branch!

I am +1 for adding this to 2.0.

Further, I want to make the log format and which formatter class is used
configurable in the web.xml. So, next vote:

+1 for adding formatter class and formatter format to the web.xml.

Comments and votes are welcome.

Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn                          mailto:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message