cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Sitemap handler & environment state
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:14:42 GMT
Yes, you're right this is a bad behaviour. I think we should add a
getSourceHandler()
method to the environment and change the snipped below, so that the
process() method
restores the source handler previously set.
This would avoid the push/pop calls.

(Sorry for this late response, I'm way behind my emails.

Carsten