cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Griffith, Vivienne" <vivienne.griff...@calleo.com>
Subject unitialized component manager in C2 beta2
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:02:21 GMT
Hello,

I've installed C2 beta2 on tomcat 3.2.1 (WindowsNT). I'm getting warnings in
the log about looking up component on uninitialized ComponentManager. They
are being logged in the AbstractSitemap compose method when looking up
SitemapComponentSelectors. Apart from the warnings, the welcome page is
generated fine. Is this something to be worried about?

Thanks,
Vivienne

  Calleo UK Ltd	Switchboard: 020-76459400
  Vivienne Griffith 	Direct line: 020-76459413
  vivienne.griffith@calleo.com	Fax: 020-76459404
  Suite 881, Lloyd's
  One Lime Street
  London	www.calleo.com
  EC3M 7HA
are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such
person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please
advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages
of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not
given nor
endorsed by it.

Knowledge by Experience