cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Froehlich <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject [C2] Re: LoadTest
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:08:17 GMT
Hi,
ok here is a blind shot. Yesterday I traced instance creation
of cocoon with OptimizeIt (See my posting last night). There
was one conspicuousness. The java.util.HashMap class had
19505 instances open by 20 threads fireing against cocoon2.

This instances weren't freed by the gc, because they have all one
reference to the generated class BrowserImpl.java in line 175 still
open. This effect only occurs on heavy load.

When you fireing 40 threads against cocoon, the instances double.

Cheers
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Fröhlich