cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2.1] LoadTesting and missing returned pages
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:37:31 GMT
I've noticed recently that requests for pages from Cocoon sometimes appear
not to be received and responded to, or return blank pages.  For a while I'
ve just assumed it was some bug in Mozilla, but today I've been testing
further and this appears to be a Cocoon issue.

I mention it with regard to LoadTesting, because, if I'm not unique in my
experience, then LoadTesting results maybe unrepresentative, if the
returned pages aren't complete!

I haven't has a chance to investigate this much, but it looks as though it
might be serializing before the content is complete, or else obtaining
some blank value from cache rather than generating a new version.  All the
problem pages include some degree of aggregation.

Stuart.