cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject [C2] cocoon:/ url's don't work from root to subsitemap
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:10:24 GMT
I've got a root sitemap containing the following simple matcher:

>       <!-- UTILITY FOR VIEWING SOURCE XML OR HTML -->
>
>       <map:match pattern="**.source">
>           <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}" />
>           <map:transform src="transform/general/serialize_xml.xslt" />
>           <map:serialize />
>       </map:match>

It simply takes any url that returns XML followed by ".source" and returns
it as an HTML representation. ( - my browser doesn't like displaying
straight XML)

However, this doesn't work for a url referring to a sub-sitemap, such as:

	cocoon://subsitemap/information.xml

*BUT*

It does work for this *incorrect* url:

	cocoon://subsitemap/subsitemap/information.xml

e.g.:

	http://localhost:8080/subsitemap/subsitemap/information.xml.source

Stuart.