cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <sergio.carva...@acm.org>
Subject Re: AW: Sitemap editor cocoon app
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:55:28 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Sergio,
> FYI, I also took the liberty of fixing the cocoon_prefix.jspinclude to remove the hard-coded
> entry, now the location of the directory is got dynamically from ServletContext.

Thanks, dims; just checked it, and it should work. That was a really
simple solution...

I'll try to get the editor up and running on a test server so I can
easily get feedback on it. I'd like to make more than a simple XML
editor, and I'd like to see what people feel they need the most.

C2 can easily be the cornerstone of a web application development
environment. It would lower the barrier of entry, bringing more users to
the excelent framework posed by C2.

Sergio