cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [2.1-dev] class loader problems?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:20:35 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

>I noticed that XSPs are no longer reloaded in the running Cocoon if
>they are modified.
>
>Does anybody else see this? I'm wondering if it's Cocoon's problem or
>Tomcat's.
>
>I'm running Tomcat 3.3b1, on Linux with IBM JDK 1.3.0.

Its an classloader issue with Tomcat 3.3, as far as I can remember a
post some time ago. Try switching to Tomcat 3.23 or Tomcat 4.0b7 as they
do not suffer from this issue; personally I am using Tomcat 4.0b7 with
IBM JDK1.3 on Win2K, not having (or being aware of, I fear) of any problem.

Best regards,

Michael