cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Enke Michael <Michael.E...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Any outstanding patches???
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:15:49 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Team,
>
> Was out of the loop for a while....Are there any patches that need to get in? There was
one from
> Tom for SQLTransformer (that tom said still needs some work before it can get in). Anything
other
> than that, please repost the patch with "cvs diff" from the latest CVS.
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>
> =====
> Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
> http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

At 07 Aug 2001 I posted patches for
src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/I18nTransformer.java
and
xdocs/i18n-transformer.xml

I have no access to cvs, thats why I post an ordinary diff -u
before changes:
version of xdocs/i18n-transformer.xml: 1.6
version of src/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/I18nTransformer.java:
1.14

Regards,
Michael