cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: [C2] [2.1-dev] various fixes and changes
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:15:09 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

>- in build.xml, the tools.jar is assumed to be in $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar. It
>turns out that JAVA_HOME usually points to the jre/ directory inside the jdk/
>directory, while the tools.jar is in the lib/ directory of jdk/. Something like
>this:

My JAVA_HOME points and has always pointed to the base directory
containing Java, e.g. C:\Programme\JDK1.3.1 or /usr/local/jdk1.3.1, and
as I am able to build several projects from different sources via Ant
without any problem, I do not think that this assumption is valid. In
case I just have been lucky all the time, please feel free to mention it ;)

Michael