cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: [C2] request:get-uri in aggregation
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:57:11 GMT
Michael Homeijer wrote:
> In the beta 1 of C2, in an aggregated page request:get-uri gave as result
> the toplevel uri that is visible in the browser.
> In the beta 2 request:get-uri results in the uri of the aggregation part.
> How do i now get the uri of the page in the xsl for the complete page?

I would consider this a bug.

The URI is for how a client obtains this resource--not for how the server
obtains the resource.  I highly recommend going back to the original result
of the function.

Besides that, changing the functionality is a much more subtle and dangerous
way of breaking backwards compatibility.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message