cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject LogKit Configurator
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:00:54 GMT
Projects like Cocoon need a way to easily configure
the all the LogTargets and Categories that are associated
with LogKit.  This will facilitate having the type of
Log Messages you want where you want them.  It will also
help limit the ammount log messages that are currently
in cocoon.log.

The LogKit Configurator would be a generic enough component
to include in Avalon Excalibur--but the direct benefit would
be for Cocoon and other private projects.  It is something
I have been wanting for a while--but have not had the time
to create.

If anyone has the spare time to create this Component, please
let me know.  I would like to see it sooner than later!