cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: [C2][donation] XML:DB generator
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:42:29 GMT

thanks for the quick reply: the checkin worked out of the box,
however there is still something wrong with my code when a resource
is not found (I'm throwing a ProcessingException which is quite

I'll study tomorrow the Cocoon error handling part and will come up
with a small patch RSN.

Thanks again,

Gianugo Rabellino

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 09:22:26AM -0700, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Gianugo,
> Thanks a ton for taking the time to submit a new Generator...I have checked in the diff's,
> and .xml files. Please take a look and see if anything is broken. I have not checked
in any of the
> jars as this is a strictly optional component.
> Team,
> This is an optional generator. build.xml has instructions to add the optional generator
only if
> the jars are present.
> Thanks,
> dims