cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <g.rabell...@bibop.it>
Subject Re: [C2][donation] XML:DB generator
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:42:29 GMT
Dims,

thanks for the quick reply: the checkin worked out of the box,
however there is still something wrong with my code when a resource
is not found (I'm throwing a ProcessingException which is quite
weird).

I'll study tomorrow the Cocoon error handling part and will come up
with a small patch RSN.

Thanks again,

--
Gianugo Rabellino