cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: [C2] Release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 04:19:47 GMT
On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:19:28 +0200 (CEST), giacomo <> wrote:

> > What about adopting Avalon's documentation build strategy.  It's great PR
> > for a project to generate its own documentation!  Besides, you would have a
> > nice migration path to DocBook (there is a StyleBook to DocBook stylesheet
> > included in Avalon).
> +1 on this. I'm trying to get familiar with XEmacs for DocBook editing
> ATM.

Good to hear of new converts ;-)

Check-out my latest version of XSLT-process mode for GNU Emacs and
XEmacs. It's integrated with DocBook-XSL, so you can write your XML
document in Emacs, type a few keystrokes and view the results either
as HTML in a Web browser, or as PDF in a PDF viewer of choice. It
works on both Linux and Win2k.

Ovidiu Predescu <> (inside HP's firewall only) (my SourceForge page) (GNU, Emacs, other stuff)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message