cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject [C2] [2.1-dev] class loader problems?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:36:18 GMT

I noticed that XSPs are no longer reloaded in the running Cocoon if
they are modified.

I modify a xsp/simple.xsp and reload the page in my browser, and I
still get the old file. Cocoon correctly notices the file was
modified, it reapplies all the logicsheets to it, it compiles the Java
class into a .class correctly, but it fails to load it. I need to
restart Tomcat to be able to get the new version.

Does anybody else see this? I'm wondering if it's Cocoon's problem or
Tomcat's.

I'm running Tomcat 3.3b1, on Linux with IBM JDK 1.3.0.

Greetings,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://sourceforge.net/users/ovidiu/ (my SourceForge page)