cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: Public API Change in Driver
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:18:10 GMT
On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:34:00 Sam Ruby wrote:
> My own personal crusade is to get projects to talk to one another.  And
> to treat their public interfaces as contracts.

Sam and others,

If that is the case then maybe you can help us out.

We want to put (better) logging into FOP.

I am deciding right now to use avalon logkit. Unless someone has any real
serious objections.

So this is where cocoon (and possibly others) can help out. Tell us what
needs to be done etc. or better yet write some of the code.

This way not only can cocoon help us (with things they already know about)
but they can be a party to the api changes.

Keiron <- trying not to waste any more of 4 hours a week development time.