cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: latest xform
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 14:52:52 GMT
On 29.Jul.2001 -- 05:13 PM, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> * validation [open]
>   I've prepare the XFormAction for validation.
>   All information should be available. But
>   we still need a consensus here.
>   Will a "validate" attribute really be sufficient.
>   How do we connect error reporting then?

me -- if you can wait for my slow progress ;-) So far I haven't used
xerces for validation. Need to figure out, how that is done....

No idea, how a more detailed error reporting could be incorporated in
this :-(

> * xform model support [open]

me -- together with the above

> * xform can cascade - http forms not [christian?]
>   Right now the example defines http forms
>   via tag. This is not what the idea is behind
>   xform. We need to find a way to dynamically
>   create the http forms from the xml if possible.
>   This one is tricky!

right, will do it.

> Well, since this stuff is getting bigger and bigger
> it would be really nice to find a CVS for that.
> I'd prefer the cocoon dev tree but I am also fine with
> exformular or somewhere else - what do you guys think?

sure.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l