cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schmitt ...@ffzj0ia9.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Patch to HttpEnvironment.java
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:27:16 GMT
Hi y'all,
for reasons beyond my control I have to do something like this in
the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="somewhere.xsp">
  <map:redirect-to url="somewhere-else.xsp?param2=value2"/>
</map:match>

Now, I know it's ugly, but I can't do anything about it right now.

So, that brings me to the point...
When there were already CGI parameters present in the original
requested URL (e.g. somewhere.xsp?param1=value1) the new
parameter (param2=value2) is appended using the "?" character.
This produces an incorrect URL in the form of:

  somewhere-else.xsp?param1=value1?param2=value2

The second question mark should be an ampersand (&).

Now, attached is a patch to HttpEnvironment.java that should do
the trick. If someon with commit rights thinks it's worthy, please
check it in.

Thanks,
Christian Schmitt