cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [C2] Source path relative to servlet context
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:25:36 GMT
Yes, I will post them with the JSPReader.
Do you think, that path resolution part must be done inside of
JSPEngineXXXs? Just now I do it in my JSPReader generate() method.

Btw, is that correct that
resolver.resolve(source).getSystemId();
returns a system dependent path (with '\' separators for Windows), but
contextDir path uses '/'s?

> Konstantin,
>
> Will you have some time to post patches to the JSPEngineXXXX files?
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>
> --- "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru> wrote:
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > This was the way that I would use if nobody would show me a better way
or
> > more unified. ;)
> > Maybe this must be added to the Source interface? Somthing like:
> > Source.getContextId() ?
> >
> > > Konstantin,
> > >
> > > Check ProgramGeneratorImpl.java, lines 150-164.
> > > Hope this helps.
> > >
> > > Vadim

"file:/C:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon2/jsp/welcome.jsp"