cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wyraz <michael.wy...@evermind.de>
Subject Replacing cocoon1 with cocoon2
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:45:26 GMT
Hi!

I'm new on cocoon2 and i'm working a lot with cocoon1.
Is there a possibility to replace cocoon1 simlpy with cocoon2?
That means:
* setting up the webserver to map every request to an xml-file to the cocoon2
servlet (ok. that's easy ;-)
* make the old xslt processing-instruction working
* make cocoon2 working without a "webapp"

So how can i configure cocoon2 simply to take an xml-file, read and execute
it's processing instructions and output the data throug the specified
serializer? When I tried that, I got always the error "the document contains
no data" :-(

Who can help me?

Thanks a lot. Michael.