cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: proposal: entity resolution capability
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:25:57 GMT
Davanum Srinivas said:
> David,
> Looking forward to your sample catalog demo, docs etc.
> Please let us know if you run into trouble.
> Once you are done, please post a zip file that contains.
> - Any new files with suggested directory structure.
> - Run "cvs diff -u" from the main directory and add the
> output as a diff file.

Thanks for clarifying the procedure.

> For default config, you can borrow code from FOPSerializer, search for "user-config"
keyword.
> FOPSerializer can load user configuration from an external xml file.
> Thanks,
> dims

The only configuration information that we need to know
is the full run-time pathname to the default catalog
file which will be at webapps/cocoon/resources/entities/catalog
We should leave the CatalogManager.properties file for
local configuration.

Any clues on how to determine that pathname are appreciated.
cheers, david