cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: proposal: entity resolution capability
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 05:55:00 GMT
Many thanks Craeg, for your supportive comments.
You obviously see the same vital need as we do.
By following the documentation that we provide, you
would be able to add this capability to your local
Cocoon2. In fact, it is one of the requirements for
getting these capabilities into the main Cocoon
distribution that it be tested on other platforms.

We would be pleased to see any comments from you,
and especially any possible assistance with the minor
development issues that are outlined in that
developer documentation.
cheers, David