cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject C2 - cannot compile
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 10:47:56 GMT
Dear All,

Last week I was able to compile Cocoon 2 from CVS, this week I cannot.

I am using MacOS X, which uses JVM version 1.3.0.

At the command line I type:

	./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.lib=yes webapp

and I get this:

Apache Cocoon 2 Build System
Unrecognized option: -classic

If I type just 'ant' at the CL, the JVM starts up OK, (it does not compile
because Xerces is not in the classpath).

Any clue anyone?

thanks

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design